Overview of TEFL Only course
In 4 short weeks, you will be teaching English in Madrid and being paid a decent salary in your new teaching career! This means we have a lot to teach and train you in during these 4 weeks. The clue really is in the title ‘4-week intensive TEFL course’.
What should I expect?
You will be with us in the school from 09.30 to 19.00 with homework most nights. It is hard work but we will support you through the whole process. We have checks and balances throughout the 4 weeks to make sure you are on track for success. There are normally a few tears as the pressure builds but we are equipped with Kleenex, big bars of chocolate and endless hugs if you need them!
The most important thing to know is that we are 100% focused on making your time with us a success so that you can transition to a successful life teaching English in Madrid regardless of your reasons for being here.
You will feel extremely proud of yourself at the end of the TEFL course and ready to get into the classroom for your new career!
Check out this page to see more on what is covered throughout the TEFL course.
Who is this course for?
- European passport holders
- Those on spousal work visas (or any type of visa that gives you rights to work in Spain)
- Non-European passport holders that only want to do the course and not work afterwards
Not sure if this is you? Don’t worry: email our LETS Academic Program Manager, with as many questions as you have at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help you work it all out.
What is included in the course price?
- Tuition for 4 weeks and an accredited TEFL certificate
- 4-week evening Spanish course (3 hrs per week) at LAE Madrid
- Guaranteed job interviews with the top agencies in Madrid
- Our premium CV/resume service that connects you with over 300 agencies
- Career advice including our interviewing skills workshop
- Welcome lunch and farewell party
- Internet and wifi access
- 250 photocopies
- All course materials
- Lifetime job support regardless of where you are in the world!
- Use of facilities post-course
- Support with organizing your legal paperwork on arrival
- Organizing accommodation in Madrid, bank accounts, mobiles, etc.
- Student card to take advantage of the discounts in the neighborhood
What is my next step?
Contact our LETS Academic Program Manager, with as many questions as you have at email@example.com and she will organize a time to have a chat with you and send you some more information. Helen is lovely and really helpful so ask her as many questions as you can think of!