Next course: summer 2019
Spend the summer living and studying in the heart of historical Madrid, Spain with our Professional Teachers Enrichment Program. The course starts on 2nd July and lasts for three weeks.
This academic program has been specifically designed for non-native Spanish teachers (or those training to enter into the teaching profession) looking to further their understanding of the language, culture and history of Spain.
Within the Professional Teachers Enrichment Program, Spanish teachers will:
- Participate in academic and cultural workshops designed to enhance their teaching skills in the classroom.
- Teach observed Spanish classes with feedback from an experienced Spanish teacher trainer.
- Attend Spanish classes tailored to fit their individual needs and guaranteed to improve their level (both group and private classes).
- Receive a certificate from an official Instituto Cervantes accredited center indicating their Spanish level, as well as a certificate to confirm their completion of the Professional Teachers Enrichment Program.
- Attain deeper cultural understanding and appreciation by spending a memorable summer in the heart of Spain.
Take a look at our brochure to get more information on our Professional Teacher Enrichment Program.
What does the course include?
- Three weeks of Spanish classes at our Instituto Cervantes-accredited Spanish Academy
- Seminars on the history and culture of Spain
- Seminars on traditional language teaching methodologies, as well as upcoming innovative and vanguard techniques
- A Certificate on completion of your course
- A Certificate confirming your level of Spanish, according to the Common European Framework of Reference
- Cultural weekend trips
- Cultural activities on Fridays
- Welcome and farewell lunch
- Internet y Wi-Fi
- All course materials
- Student card to enjoy discounts in the neighbourhood
The price of the program is €1,700 (equivalent to $2,100 as of January 2018).
The program must be paid in euros.
“An action-packed, in-depth course with a wide variety of teaching & learning experiences! There was never a dull moment. I would highly recommend this course to non-native Spanish teachers wanting to improve their language and enhance their teaching.”
“The school buzzes with an energy created by the dynamic interchange between the teachers who are trainers and those who are participants. The atmosphere is one of collegiality based on the shared love of the Spanish language and Spanish culture.”
“The Teacher Enrichment Program was fantastic. It’s a fairly intense course, but when you consider the number of resources they offer and the nuanced approach to teaching a language, it’s absolutely worth it.”
What is my next step?
Next Program: Summer 2019. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Once we have accepted your enrollment form, an interview will be arranged.