This three-week academic program has been specifically designed for non-native Spanish teachers (or those training to enter into the teaching profession) looking to further their understanding of the language, culture and history of Spain.
Within the Professional Teachers Enrichment Program, Spanish teachers will:
- Participate in academic and cultural workshops designed to enhance their teaching skills in the classroom Teach observed Spanish classes with feedback from an experienced Spanish teacher trainer.
- Attend Spanish classes tailored to fit their individual needs and guaranteed to improve their level (both group and private classes).
- Receive a certificate from an official Instituto Cervantes accredited center indicating their Spanish level, as well as a certificate to confirm their completion of the Professional Teachers Enrichment Program.
- Attain deeper cultural understanding and appreciation by pending a memorable summer in the heart of Spain.
Take a look at our brochure to get more information on our 2017 Professional Teacher Enrichment Program.
What does the course include?
- Classes for 3 weeks and a certification at the end of the course
- Cultural trips during the weekend
- Cultural activities on Fridays
- Help and support during the course
- Welcome meal and farewell party
- Internet and Wi-Fi
- All course materials
- Use of facilities after the course
- Student card to enjoy the discounts of our collaborating companies
What is my next step?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you more information. Once we have accepted your enrollment form, a interview will be arranged.