Brexit - Transition to Spain 1

Brexit and TEFL in Spain

Can Brits move to Spain and teach TEFL now that Britain has left the EU?

The simple answer is YES! You can live and work in the EU but you will now be making the move as a non-EU citizen.

Luckily we have been working with non-EU citizens for nearly 20 years, and have one of the most successful non-EU programs in Madrid, bringing hundreds of students to Madrid each year.

Our program allows you to apply for a student visa, which means you can live here legally for a year – with the chance to renew if you want to stay longer. This does involve some paperwork, but (fear not!) we’re here to help you every step of the way! We’re experts in consulate requirements and ticking all the boxes to make the process smooth and stress-free.

One of the main benefits of studying our year-long Visa programmes in Madrid is that you’ll get a ton of Spanish classes included. You’ll be able to live and work in Spain, as well as make huge progress in learning Spanish throughout your time with us.

You can also see more information on living and working in Madrid on our blog.

If you’re a British citizen looking to take a TEFL course and start a new life in Spain, email us at [email protected] for more information. Don’t let Brexit stop you from starting the next, exciting phase in your life.