Do you already have an accredited TEFL course (120-hour on-site, minimum 6 observed teaching practices)?
If yes, then keep reading. If your course doesn’t meet these requirements, such as an online course, don’t worry, and get in touch with Helen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will talk you through your options.
Who is this course designed for?
For those of you that already have a fully accredited TEFL, an EU passport (or rights to work), and want to come and live and work in Madrid and need some help and support to get set up.
If you don’t have an EU passport, but do have an accredited TEFL, visit our LifeStyle Visa Program page.
How much does it cost and what does it include?
- 4 weeks part-time Spanish classes (3 hours per week) at La Aventura Española
- Help finding accommodation
- Help buying a phone
- Help setting up a bank account
- Making your appointments for your NIE number and provide you with the packs, forms and maps (this is your legal identity number in Spain and you need it to get a contract, flat, etc.)
- Helping you with the forms for your Social Security number
- CV review workshop with one of the trainers
- Advice about the pay, work, conditions, interviews, etc.
- Organizing as many interviews as you need to get a full-time schedule (25 hours)
- Daily job alert emails with the latest teaching positions in Madrid
- Sending your CV to over 250 schools, academies and agencies
- Use of our school, library, computers, etc. for preparing and planning your lessons
- Introduction to recent graduates who will become your initial support network (we have a fun and lively graduate network!)
This package includes becoming part of our family which may seem a bit of a weird thing to say when you haven’t met us, but trust us, it is a nice family to be part of!
What is my next step?
Email Helen on email@example.com with a copy of your CV or an explanation of your background, goals and a scanned copy of your TEFL qualification. She will take it from there!