As part of the Student Visa application process, you are required to buy insurance that covers you for your entire stay in Madrid. Later on, you can get insurance in Spain, but you’ll need one for all the documentation.

HCC health insuranceWe currently work with HCC Medical Insurance Services, a company that offers protection while you travel abroad with benefits like emergency medical evacuation, hospital and ambulance coverage, and more. Many of our trainees buy insurance with them and they know what you need. To check in detail what the insurance in Spain includes and to get a quote, visit here.

If you are a European citizen you will be entitled to free medical care. During the course you will receive the relevant information you need to sign up for the national health service.

If you are from the UK you should also ensure you sign up for your free EHIC card before you leave the UK.

Leave a Reply